Would you like to see more "Artist Spotlights" like the Nitzer Ebb Spotlight

Thursday, November 8, 2007

AB Logic - Hitman


I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but, I was out of town for work with no access to my music collection. Man, I hate working...I just want to dance and party. Anyway, on with the Billboard posts.

Today is the first single to chart on Billboard Hot Dance/Disco chart by the techno-rave group AB Logic. This group is actually Jacko Bultinck and Peter Gillis (both Belgian) with vocals by Marianne and rapping by K-Swing.

I remember when this song came out in the summer of 1992. It was one of those catch rave songs that it seemed like everybody requested. Truly a 90's classic. It even made it to the sports stadiums across the country and became known as a "Jock" Jam.

Taken from the original 12" single on Interscope 16168
Hitman (Original Mix) - 5:20
Hitman (Piano Mix) - 5:52
Hitman (Extended Mix) - 6:05
Hitman (Killer Mix) - 4:40
Song charted on July 11, 1992. Spent 10 weeks on the chart and reached #20

No comments: